Meaningful investment and social outcomes
JBWere enables ‘for-purpose’ organisations to enhance impact in the community through strong foundations and sound advice.
JBWere is the leading provider of investment management and philanthropic services to the ‘for-purpose’ sector, managing in excess of $3.6bn in funds under management.
Working with and servicing ‘for-purpose’ organisations is a cornerstone of the JBWere business. In 2001, JBWere established a dedicated Philanthropic Services team to provide specialist services to the firm's `for-purpose’ clients.
Today, our Wealth Management and Philanthropic Services teams manage over 440 accounts for clients that operate in the ‘for-purpose’ sector including foundations, education institutions, charities, membership organisations and hospitals.
We are committed to assisting our clients meet not only their fiduciary obligation to prudently manage their assets, but also provide strategic advice and guidance to help them meet their strategic goals and achieve their mission.
What we offer:
Our Philanthropic Services team provides:
- Tailored strategic advice ranging from financial sustainability to donor engagement
- Assistance in the development of ‘best practice’ investment governance frameworks
- Access to exclusive research, education and capacity building opportunities
As a JBWere client you have access to:
- Bespoke investment advice that is underpinned by gaining a deep understanding of your mission and objectives, risk management, asset allocation, and fundamental research.
- The expertise and insight of the JBWere Investment Strategy Group, specifically tailored to the needs of ‘for-purpose organisations’